Reporting to a Web Designer is responsible for supporting Senior Designers, Designers and Developers with the execution of projects, at all phases of the process from initial concepts to design, implementation and testing final site..
1. Assist in developing and maintaining websites, intranet sites and emailing marketing campaigns.
2. Test and troubleshoot pages on multiple browsers and platforms.
3. Complete website build-out from Photoshop to functional HTML.
4. Contribute to the overall Web Communication Strategy and special projects.
5. Other duties as assigned.
We are seeking for an Android Developer with more than 1year experience who can lead and develop mobile applications for the Android Platform.
1. Have published at least one original Android app
2. Experience with Android SDK
3. Experience working with remote data via REST, SQLite and JSON
4. Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
5. Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
6. Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
1. Write clean, well designed code
2. Produce detailed specifications
3. Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
4. Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
5. Follow industry best practices
6. Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
1. Minimum 1-2 year of software development experience in PHP
3. Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services